Health and safety compliance is imperative. It creates a better working environment within your place, which in turn furthers productivity and efficiency. We have a quality management HSE team certified by ISO 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, and other certified institutes related to occupational health and safety and they are committed to:
- Complying with all applicable legal requirements and other related industry standards of practice.
- Continually improving our health, safety, and environment management system to achieve our aim of zero accidents.
- Implementation of Pest control and quality waste management practices to ensure good health and pollution-free environment.
IAP Real Estate has ensured the provision of a certified firefighting system and a dedicated team to carry out effective inspection, preventive and correlative maintenance of the system within our facilities.
- Regular training for the staff
- Quarterly mock drills in all our occupied facilities.
- We also assist in emergency response and evacuation, Crowd control, and provision of First Aid.
In order to ensure the safety of the entire property and the overall well-being of the occupants, we have deployed security personnel in strategic areas of the community. They will assist, monitor, patrol, and report if there is any incident
Emphasizing risk management is what makes IAP Real Estate an effective facility manager. At IAP Real Estate, risk management is the continuous process of identifying, measuring, and minimizing the effects of risk. Our risk management solutions utilize an integrated approach to assess and respond to risks affecting your operation, strategic, and financial objectives. Our in-house loss prevention and claims specialists proactively identify risks, manage claims, determine response strategies, and monitor progress.
We help you to manage a wide range of risks and exposures encountered in today’s business environment. We have the client-centric approach, financial strength, global solutions, and local presence to be your strength against risk.