Asian Town Cricket Stadium
The first of its kind in Qatar, Asian Town Cricket Stadium has advanced facility features including a shadow-less lighting system allowing matches to be played while giving a cooler weather sensation. The grassy playground consists of five turf wickets and providing appropriate playing ground conditions suiting both batsmen and bowlers alike.
Within over five years of operation, the stadium has hosted many international and local matches including One Day Internationals and T20 matches. Certainly, Asian Town Cricket Stadium is considered the first choice for Qatar’s cricket enthusiasts seeking professional ground and premises for corporate, interclub, and other local tournaments.
- Location: Asian Town, Doha
- Established: 2013
- Capacity: 13,000
- Operator: Ibn Ajayan Projects
- Seating for 12,500 spectators
- Roofed VIP area with 500 seats
- Electronic Score Board
- Five turf wickets and three practice nets
- High mast sports lighting and public address system
- Special rooms for Media & Technical Officials
- Players’ dressing room
- Conference and administration rooms
- Ample parking